Applications Territory Lead, Data & Artificial Intelligence
Location: Copenhagen or Greater Copenhagen
About the role
Would you like to be in the front and centre in transforming the business at some of the most interesting companies in Denmark through exciting technologies?
Do you believe that the future of this type of transformation lies in creating stellar customer experiences through digital experience platforms and AI?
Do you believe that standing on the shoulders of Microsoft's three clouds is a sound technology and business decision to drive these transformations?
Do you enjoy working in a high pace environment with competent colleagues, and are you brighter and more ambitious than most people?
Can you answer yes to the above questions, then this is your chance to work with some of the latest Microsoft technologies in a role with significant business impact for our customers locally, regionally and globally. Send in your application today rather than tomorrow!
As Pre-Sales Lead for our Business Applications and Data&AI offering portfolio, you will be responsible for the overall performance and growth of these within your assigned territory, Denmark. Reporting into the Nordic Head of this Portfolio, you will work closely within the team to develop the local go-to-market strategy for the offerings, advise our clients and support sales pursuits, and deliver against financial performance metrics in relation to the overall offering portfolio. In concert with the Nordic team and local Denmark executives, you will ensure that Avanade delivers full-spectrum solutions and value for clients and grows this part of Avanade's business.
Day-to-day, you will:
• Support business development through all stages of deal pursuit, acting as the pre-sales lead and bringing in expert support from Nordic, Europe and Global teams as needed.
• Develop solutions for our clients that are deliverable, align to budgets, and adhere to Avanade methodologies and best practice to ensure client satisfaction
• Support investment decisions to help grow the offerings at a local level
• Partner with regional executive(s) to determine priorities for staff positioning on client projects, business development activities and internal investments initiatives
• Ensure local capability and talent community teams understand the skills development required to effectively deliver our offerings
• Partner with sales and local Microsoft and Accenture teams to drive lead generation in target accounts and markets
You are a well-rounded consulting services professional. You understand the industry, the client perspective, the technology, the financials, and the business. You are a great client communicator and mentor and leader to your team. You are a pre-sales, project management and consulting professional rolled into one.
Your business leadership experience likely encompasses:
• Growing a technology services line of business through strategy and sales contribution
• Establishing a presence in a target market and in the minds of key clients through client interactions and executive presence
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, especially strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
• Good knowledge of the Danish market including strong relationships with Microsoft Denmark
Your pre-sales consulting and delivery experience likely includes:
• Strong consulting and project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large-scale, complex projects
• Constructing large-scale and complex solutions for clients as part of a proposal or RFI/RFP response, including solution shaping, estimating and ensuring overall solution and contractual obligations are deliverable.
• Guiding and directing teams in developing, producing and promoting solution offerings
• Experience with offshore teams and multi-site delivery
• Experience in digital marketing and/or advanced analytics
• Technical expertise in some of the domains relevant to the offering portfolio - Sitecore, Azure Advanced Analytics and the Azure PaaS platform (including the Power Platform)
You will likely have around 10 years of relevant technology business leadership experience in areas such as solution pre-sales, creation, delivery and business management. You should also have at least four years of demonstrated people and/or business leadership experience, particularly leading consultants.
You must be fluent in one of the Nordic languages and English. As educational background you will likely have a Master's Degree in addition to your Bachelor's Degree in a business or technology-related field. An MBA or advanced technical degree would be highly desirable as would other Microsoft and project management certifications (such as Project Management Professional, Projects in Controlled Environments (PRINCE2), Project Management Institute).
The position is full time and you must prepared to travel when needed.
Back to top