Application Support Developer Dynamics CRM/365
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade is the leading digital innovator for Microsoft's Dynamics 365/CRM applications with extensive implementation expertise, industry offerings, and user experience capabilities. Across the globe and in multiple industries, Avanade helps enterprises create superior customer experiences, deepen customer relationships and maximize business agility.
About the Role
Avanade is seeking a highly motivated individual to provide Dynamics 365 CRM DevOps Developer support and continuous enhancement as part of our Operations teams. Successful candidate will be part of a team located mainly in Ottawa. Position is 9-5, overtime might be required in case of major outages.
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Knowledge of CRM Systems and related development.
- Knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Review your team's work, directing efforts to define technical, operational and user requirements
- Provide thought leadership during all stages of delivery
- Lead development of technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Lead and develop components of the customer solution
- Oversee timely and effective resolution of customer issues
- Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365
- .Net Framework, ASP.net, SQL,
- Tracking systems
Key Job Requirements:
- Eligible to obtain Security Clearance (Reliability or above) upon hire
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act .
Requisition ID - 56843
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Back to top