Application Support Business Analyst Dynamics CRM/365
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all, and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade is the leading digital innovator for Microsoft's Dynamics 365/CRM applications with extensive implementation expertise, industry offerings, and user experience capabilities. Across the globe and in multiple industries, Avanade helps enterprises create superior customer experiences, deepen customer relationships and maximize business agility.
About the Role
Avanade is seeking a highly motivated individual to provide Dynamics 365 CRM DevOps Business Analyst support and continuous enhancement as part of our Operations teams. Successful candidate will be part of a team located mainly in Ottawa. Position is 9-5, overtime might be required in case of major outages.
Key Role & Capability Requirements:
- Knowledge of CRM Systems and business solution implementations
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process Reengineering (BRP)
- Knowledge of CRM issue diagnosing and troubleshooting
- Experience consulting to external clients on complex projects
- Experience working with global teams on CRM technology implementation and maintenance projects
- Experience working with offshore teams to facilitate project work
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM, Dynamics 365
- Experience gathering and documenting requirements
- Experience mapping workflows and processes
- Experience creating user stories and collaborating with QA
Key Job Requirements:
- Eligible to obtain Security Clearance (Reliability or above) upon hire
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act .
Requisition ID - 56840
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top