Application Developer - - Pennington, New Jersey
At Avanade, we create change for a living, and joining us is your chance to do the same. Founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation, we have 30,000 people in more than 23 countries helping the world's biggest and most innovative organizations realize results in a digital world - with business technology solutions, cloud and managed services that combine insight, innovation and expertise in Microsoft technologies. Find out more at avanade.com/careers
THIS IS A W2 CONTRACT POSITION
Major Responsibilities and day to day activities and/or objective for the role:
- Provide primary support of Microsoft Project Server 2013 and PWA as well as other applications
- Must have demonstrated experience supporting all aspects of development within the Microsoft EPM/Project Server 2013 environment as well as SharePoint development in mid to large enterprise deployments using Microsoft best practices
- Provide hands-on assistance with developing Microsoft Project Server solutions to meet the usage requirements of the business
- Participate in the development of the system for data collection, project / resource / time tracking and custom reports
- Responsible for designing and configuring Project/SharePoint Server solutions as part of a larger team
- 7-10 years' experience
- .NET Development background with the following:
- Versatility to develop Applications using .NET
- In-depth knowledge of Project Server's features and how to use them to provide robust solutions including deep technical knowledge of PWA
- Experience with SharePoint and SQL Server
- Hands on experience in creating workflows:
- Demand Management
- Document Approval
- Hands on experience in creating templates:
- In-depth knowledge of the Project server platforms, methodologies, and standard operating procedures
- Experience in Microsoft Project / Project-related aspects of SharePoint:
- User Profile
- Secure Store
- Access etc.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with Project Server and SharePoint
- Experience with business intelligence techniques for reporting and analysis
- Experience with building reports using Microsoft Project Server and SQL Server
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 47231
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top