Application Architect – Cloud Native Application
As a Cloud Architect in the Applications and Architecture Global COE you will engage in solutioning and pre-sales support on the most strategic opportunities, intervene on high-risk, complex deliveries and contribute to shape the strategic direction around cloud at Avanade.
You will take on a pivotal role with client account teams and offering leads to support differentiated client value and secure wins in our most strategic accounts, engaging complex delivery solutioning of leading edge cloud solutions.
Partnering with Offering Leads and COE peers, you will contribute to evolve Avanade's point of view on Cloud and help establish thought leadership and eminence in the marketplace.
You will continue to foster deep relationships with Accenture and Microsoft teams in relevant areas and establish relationships with key cloud leaders and influencers at key clients. You will also contribute to solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to shape client's solution vision and deliver value.
- Deep Knowledge and understanding of Cloud architectures, specifically Microsoft Azure and strategy (public, private, and hybrid)
- Knowledge of Virtualization and containerization across Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies (Linux, SAP, and Open Source technologies such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes and similar).
- Deep understanding of cloud operations and management
- Demonstrated understanding of delivery methodologies (Avanade Connected Methods, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Accenture Delivery Methods, or equivalent)
- Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and/or equivalent professional experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.
Back to top