Application Architect – Cloud Native Application
As a Cloud Architect in the Applications and Architecture Global COE you will engage in solutioning and pre-sales support on the most strategic opportunities, intervene on high-risk, complex deliveries and contribute to shape the strategic direction around cloud at Avanade.
Day-to-day you will:
- Work with client account teams and offering leads to support differentiated client value and secure wins in our most strategic accounts
- Engage in high risk/complexity delivery engagements and ensure successful services delivery
- Engage in delivery solutioning of leading edge cloud solutions
- Partner with offering leads and COE peers and contribute to evolve Avanade's point of view on Cloud and help establish thought leadership and eminence in the marketplace
- Build deep relationships with Accenture and Microsoft teams in relevant areas.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key cloud leaders and influencers at key clients.
- Contribute to solution planning and design efforts across teams and workstreams to shape client's solution vision and deliver value
- Impeccable integrity, credibility and character
- Deep Knowledge and understanding of Cloud architectures, specifically Microsoft Azure and strategy (public, private, and hybrid)
- Knowledge of Virtualization and containerization across Microsoft and non-Microsoft technologies (Linux, SAP, and Open Source technologies such as OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes and similar).
- Deep understanding of cloud operations and management
- Client-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of delivery methodologies (Avanade Connected Methods, Microsoft Solutions Framework, Accenture Delivery Methods, or equivalent)
- You likely have a Bachelor's of Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related field, and/or equivalent professional experience, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-dynamic environment.
Back to top