Anls, IT Support
Delivers Technical Support services to employees based in region and provides cover for other regions as needed. Scope of work includes setup of new/replacement laptops, end-user technical support, and local infrastructure support.
Avanade ITS Dev Center Support:
- Follow Avanade ITS processes (incident, problem, configuration, change, and knowledge management)
- Provide support to ITS dev centre users for Accenture and Avanade infrastructure
- Establish and diligently manage customer expectations to maximize end-user productivity and ensure a positive end-user experience.
- Represent ITS in the region to increase customer satisfaction through training, status reports, etc.
- Build relationships with local leadership team to understand and support needs
- Manage relationships with local vendors and other business partners (offsite tape storage, building resources, Accenture relationships)
Manage the ITS Environment
- High awareness of global support processes & ops technologies (monitoring tools, etc)
- Understand and influence where appropriate the environment architecture developed by Corporate HQ
- Ensure the local architecture is current and compliant with the Corporate HQ master architectural blueprint
- Document the development centre IT environment
- Research and implement service enhancements to meet evolving environment and customer needs
- Manage implementation of the IT environment (i.e. anything that connects to the LAN or telephone system)
- Purchase and install IT equipment as required
- Manage process for deploying laptops, system access, software upgrades and any other on-site deployment related activity
- Ensure systems security including process for providing and discontinuing various levels of systems access in the local development environment
- Ensure all data relating to customer development is appropriately partitioned and protected from unauthorised access
Years of Experience: 1-2 yrs experience working in a medium to large IT environment
Management Experience: N/A
Education: Undergraduate degree preferred
- Microsoft Server & Client skills; Microsoft certification preferred.
- Exposure to (understanding of) Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Operations Manager, OCS
- TCP/IP, Ethernet, Internet, Enhanced Routing (OSPF), and VPN Network Skills
- Familiarity with ITIL or MOF
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Passion for technology.
- Fluency in regional languages is useful
Required Certifications: MCITP EA certification, ITIL Certification
Additional Area, Region or Service Line specific requirements:
Requisition ID - 46654
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top