Android Native Developer
We are now looking for strong and hands on individual to join us as Android Developer. This role will be developing solution components that satisfy client's business processes. Core activities in this area include working in a team to design, build and implement systems to help customer to transform their business.
- Experience in SDLC lifecycle in conceptual, designs, builds, tests, deploys, optimizes and supports systems implementation in a collaborative environment and committed to contribute in a team
- Collects detailed client requirements and translate them into solutions that meet client needs and expectations.
- Problem solving in identifying problems on systems with data gathering and analysis and provide technical solutions.
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and deploy new features
- Work with internal and external data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related subject
- Good understanding on Object Oriented Programming.
- A keen technology trend followers and able to propose how these emerging technologies can be adapted in project.
- Deep, thorough knowledge of Android programming (Java6/7, XML), standard design patterns for widgets, views, navigation and modern design practices using material design, backwards compatibility using Android Support libraries
- Deep, thorough knowledge of Android operating system, including APIs and required permissions
- Experience with JUnit for Unit Testing and UI Testing
- Perseverance is a must for this role. We are looking for team members who can perform well during tough time.
- Self-starter attitude is a must.
- Should be a team player.
- Able to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Exceptional communication skills and able to present and demonstrates solutions to clients
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Experience in banking/payment gateway/security industry mobile applications will be an added advantage
- Has at least 2 years of working experience in Android software development(Java)
- Experience in consuming backend APIs(RESTful)
- Experience in software development tools such Android Studio/Eclipse, GIT or using any cloud service such as Microsoft Azure or AWS(Amazon Web Service) or Firebase
- Have published one or more working Android apps on Google Play store
- A deep familiarity with Android SDK and Android Studio
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (REST, JSON, XML)
- Understanding of Google's Material Design guidelines for Android
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full Android development life cycle
Requisition ID - 45469
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Senior Analyst, Business & Technology Integration
Kristin interprets program requirements between the client and her project team to ensure clear communication and customer satisfaction.
Back to top