Analytics Solution Architect
Do you know how to mix great business with great service? So do we.
You're a persuader of people, a critical thinker and a natural do-er. You're as comfortable guiding business development as you are with customer service.
About the job
You know how to bring out the best in your colleagues and to guide them to excellence in customer service and business. Your analytical skills mean that you're a great problem solver, and you know how to make the most of business opportunities, from concept to reality.
As Group Manager, Analytics Solution Architect, you're at home in pre-sales activities, including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You work with your sales team and technical consultants to transition sales from qualifying to closing. You know which solution is the right one for the project, working closely with program managers and bid teams, and you make sure that the information gathered during analysis and design phases with clients becomes actions. You are comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Work in all aspects of sales, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
- Develop and maintain a data and analytics structure that brings insight and analysis, and enables fact-based decision-making
- Collaborate with users to identify opportunities for better data
- Develop and streamline processes for data flow and quality to improve accuracy, viability and value
- Mentor the Analytics Team and other service colleagues to ensure close co-operation
- Recruit new permanent colleagues and contractors
- Travel as needed.
You're an excellent communicator at every level, from operational to executive colleagues. You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and managing workshops. You really understand sales strategies, tactics and cycles, making use of your problem-solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills include:
• Relational and semi-relational structured data experience, implementing Hadoop or one of its commercial distributions
• Strong OLAP SQL Server Analysis Services skills and analytics tools experience with PerformancePoint Services, PowerPivot, PowerQuery and PowerMaps
• Microsoft platform including SQL Server versions 2005 through 2014
• Azure cloud, Power BI, R, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Mongo, Cassandra
• Business intelligence consulting and client-facing experience
• Non-Microsoft business intelligence tools.
You probably have around 10 years of consulting experience in implementing and delivering data and analytics solutions. Your education is likely to include a Bachelor's degree in computer science or the equivalent.
You want more information or details? Get in touch with us and apply today!
Back to top