Analytics Azure Solution Architect
About the role
The Analytics Architect team optimizes cutting edge technologies utilizing Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics services and platforms.
As Manager, Analytics Solution Architect, you will actively participate in presales activities including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You will have a leading technical role in transitioning sales from qualifying to closing by working closely with the sales team and other technical consultants. You will work closely with program managers and bid teams to maximize the business development capacity and leverage Avanade capabilities. You will facilitate and execute requirements gathered during analysis and design phases and assist in driving business development initiatives with major stakeholders.
Day-to-day, you will:
Participate in all aspects of sales activities, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
Oversee the ongoing development and operations of a data and analytics architecture that enables fact-based decision making, ad hoc analysis and insight generation
Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data
Partner with regional Microsoft and Accenture team to jointly plan and target mutual clients with well-defined AI offerings.
Develop and streamline processes regarding data flow and quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value
Mentor Analytics team members
Travel as needed.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 27,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
You are an experienced leader with a proactive and participative management style. You instill and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic. You have excellent communication skills and can confidently communicate to all levels of the business from operational to executive. You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and conducting workshops. You possess a good understanding of sales strategies, tactics and cycles and demonstrate good problem solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills likely include:
- BS (preferably, MS or PhD) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, or similar college degree
- Proficiency with analytics languages such as SQL, Python, R, Scala, or C. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure SQL Database is a plus.
- Experience with large-scale data processing tools and platforms such as Spark, Hadoop, Cloudera, MapR, or Dask. Experience in Azure HDInsights or Azure Databricks a plus
- Experience with popular machine learning tools and frameworks such as scikit-learn, MLlib, H2O, Mahout, or Singa. Experience with Azure Machine Learning a plus.
- Experience with popular AI and deep learning frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, or Caffe. Experience with Microsoft Cognitive Network Toolkit is a plus.
- Experience with modern visualization and analytics experience tools such as ggplot2, Pandas, Jupyter, Tableau, or Spotfire. Experience with PowerBI a plus.
- Professional work experience in Cognitive Enterprise, including but not limited to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language processing, Text Analytics, Predictive Algorithm Development, Unique Identity Biometrics, Identity Management, Digital Signal Processing, Narrative Science, Video Analytics, and Human Machine Interaction, etc.
- Expertise in bringing standalone or embedded AI experience into production at scale - human-human, human-machine and/or machine-machine interfaces.
- Experience developing AI solutions for IoT devices is a plus.
- Experience with containers (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- You likely have around 10 years of consulting experience in implementing and delivering data and analytics solutions for the enterprise. Your education likely includes a degree in computer science or the equivalent.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top