Analyst, Solution Development - Intern
An Analyst, Solution Development contributes to the functional and technical design, plus the coding and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. An Analyst applies functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day, you will:
- Contribute in all phases of Avanade projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test)
- Have responsibilities around supporting efforts to gather and define technical, operational and user requirements, assisting with conceptual architecture and technical solutions design and implementing client-approved solution(s)
- Actively support and contribute to Solution Developments team
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills may include:
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and maintain application code in a variety of contexts
- Ability to develop client-based and/or web-based software solutions
- Knowledgeable about application development, complex code development, application testing, component design
- Knowledge of specific technologies as specified by hiring manager
- Prior project and/or consulting work a plus
- Ability to interact with external stakeholders
- Good communications and presentations skills
- [International] Solid written and spoken English skills
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess a Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
Preferred Years of Work Experience:
You likely have 0-3 years of project experience in a consulting environment
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Provides technical, administrative, or operational support.
- Scope of Work: Primarily focused on own work, and execution of prescribed work plans.
- Complexity: Lower-complexity work that is routine in nature and requires minimal judgement.
- Discretion: Little-to-no discretion in approach to work objectives.
- Organizational Impact: Work efforts primarily impact self and immediate team.
- Supervision Received: Direct, regular supervision & monitoring.
- Supervision Provided: n/a
- Knowledge Applied: Little occupation / discipline-relevant knowledge; applies prescribed processes & procedures.
Accountabilities & Metrics:
- Personal goals
Requisition ID - 53816
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top