Analyst, Solution Development (Fresh Graduate – Diploma or Degree)
Analysts provide technical, administrative or operational support to the business. This role offers the opportunity to work independently and make decisions with general supervision.
As an Analyst within Solution Development, you will contribute to functional and technical design, as well as coding and testing software applications to meet business requirements. We will look to you to apply your technical knowledge and expertise to implement configuration changes and maintain software applications.
In this client-facing role, you will:
- Develop and deliver detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities
- Bring interpersonal and technical skills to engagements
- Proactively identify problems, system architecture definition, hardware and software specification and design, and recommend implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
You will also be responsible for project management, including interacting with company and client managers and monitoring costs and schedules. You may also be involved in estimating project costs, generating proposals and invoicing when needed.
As you work with clients, you will be looking out for additional product or services opportunities. You will also be likely to contribute to sales and proposal presentations, and team account activities. At this level, performance is typically based on billable hours, and measured by the effectiveness of solutions delivery within agreed time and cost schedules.
- Diploma / Bachelor's degree in an engineering or computer-related discipline
- Passion for technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, project based work environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience in an academic, extracurricular or professional setting
- Previous work, internship or co-op experience, preferably with customer-facing responsibilities
- Strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to think on your feet
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel up to 80% of the time to the customer location
- Knowledgeable of requirements gathering methods and tools.
- Understanding of software development, implementation lifecycle, and DevOps tooling
- Programming experience using C#, C++, or Java
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, or other relational database management systems
- Functional knowledge of a development methodology
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top