AI/ML Workplace- Advisory/Strategy Consulting- Chicagoland
Group Manager, Workplace Advisory
Does the future of AI & Machine Learning solutions motivate and inspire you? Would you prefer innovating for the future AND impacting large scale Enterprise business problems? Us too!
Avanade is a recognized leader in Digital Transformation and Workplace Consulting and technology services and Avanade's Advisory group provides c-level business strategy and transformation consulting to our clients.
We partner with our clients to deliver business outcomes that are underpinned by intelligent technology investment. Avanade's Workplace Advisory team specializes in helping our clients to leverage investment in modern workplace platforms and applications, re-engineer employee experiences, scale workplace automation and artificial intelligence and redefine culture to drive business performance improvement and help our clients gain a competitive advantage in their industry.
Our Workplace Group Manager plays an important part in defining how Avanade's clients shape and leverage digital business transformation opportunities. In this role you get to lend both thought and team leadership as well as tangible, executional value to our client base. This may be done through leading collaborative workshops, research of technology, demographic, or industry trends, and/or running point on an engagement and owning the outcomes. You will get to be part of the Inter-dependence that results in Creation of digital transformation roadmaps, as well as associated business cases that earn our clients continued trust.
For context, Avanade's work spans the full realm of digital's potential: from digital marketing and content strategies, to new digital services and digital product conceptualization, through to the operations and technology re-engineering and governance needed to instill sustained innovation across our Fortune 500 clients. Group Managers, like all levels of people within Avanade, are encouraged to learn, unlearn, and relearn with the changing needs of the client.
- Dependably leading the creation of a 'Workplace of the Future' within our clients, inclusive of all vertical industries
- You will get to creatively propose customized offerings as well as offerings that can be monetized from existing Assets
- Contribute to continued building of strong relationships with Accenture, Microsoft and other critical partners
- Influence and Shape deal structures and staffing on Digital Workplace Engagement
- Mentor more junior Advisory employees and contractors. Also requested that you participate in the interview process as we add more people to the growing Advisory practice
- Actively knowledge-share across Avanade and serve as internal evangelist for our value. Sharing is key in our culture
- 5+ Years of experience with Business strategy and Operating Model design
- Enjoyment and experience participating/guiding Transformational and point solution delivery structuring, story-telling, with focus on Workplace
- Passion for and familiarity with Automation and AI solutions and their impact on Workplace of the future
- Highlight target areas for digital transformation e.g. customer experience, employee experience, operations, supply chain and IT
- Fluency in modern workplace technology platforms including Microsoft 365 services
- Using data to refine business outcomes over time, including benchmark incorporation
- Multi-disciplinary team leadership in a matrixed environment.
- Ability to travel to client engagements within the Region and possibility of North America travel
Preferred Educational Background:
College degree required. MBA, or relevant advanced degree a plus.
Accountabilities and Metrics:
- Digital Workplace business growth from your Strategy Consulting utilization and some "pull-through" revenue for follow-on design and implementation work (the traditional Avanade business).
- Span and depth of senior client relationships
- Quality of strategic output as evaluated by client satisfaction and internal peers.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate.
At Avanade, we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where our people can be the best at what they do. We are proud be among leading organizations who are taking a stand for gender equity, both in and outside the workplace. This includes teaming with like-minded partners who are as passionate as we are about strengthening the role of women in the workplace, including Women in Technology International, Anita Borg Institute and Catalyst.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
Learn more at www.avanade.com
Requisition ID - 53479
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.
Meet Some of Avanade's Employees
Manager, Experience Design
Joshua guides and supports Avanade’s junior employees in their paths to create exceptional experience designs for company clients—while also working with clients and stakeholders himself.
Back to top