Adobe Solution Architect
About the role
As an Adobe Solution Architect working with our clients in EALA you will work across disciplines in a matrix style, consulting environment and with the other SA's in Europe to architect and shape solutions from a software perspective, and demo to customers by way of proof of concepts or conceptual ideas which create high level and low-level tech design.
You will be a Adobe subject matter expert. A consultant with deep customer engagement and omni channel experience.
Possessing strong experience in a professional services and digital solution selling environment, coupled with a background that illustrates strong capabilities across the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud suite.
Candidates will bring a wealth of demonstrable experience in providing insight and direction for our customers, creating both conceptual and practical solutions and recommendations to clients.
To be successful in this role you must have proven experience on leveraging the Adobe Marketing Cloud platform, with strong solution architecture, business acumen and client facing consulting skills. Strong communication skills are essential coupled with the ability to drive high level technical conversations around customer experience and engagement strategies.
Essential Experience Required:
- In-depth understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud technology stack Architectural experience
- Proven experience in shaping and delivering Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
- Proven experience in estimating and delivering web-based solutions and related technologies (e.g., ASP .NET, C#, Linq, SQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience of end-to-end systems development lifecycle and methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, V-Shaped, etc.)
- Experience and understanding of technical infrastructure and Microsoft Azure
- Experience of working with offshore teams.
- Track record in Solution Shaping, Estimating and Delivery
- English: written and spoken
- Able to create high and low-level tech design
- Desirable Experience:
- Preferably, Experience and understanding of integration technologies, middleware solutions, and best practices
- Preferably, experience and knowledge of full Microsoft technology stack, in particular customer engagement solutions (e.g., Dynamics)
- Preferably, familiarity with data driven marketing concepts, solutions and relevant technologies
- Experience in pre-sales and demo environments
What we offer
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft gold partner with unrivalled development and training
- Competitive base salary
- Access to Avanade University
- Dedicated career manager to encourage your progression
- Travel can be up to 80%. Our projects are based all over the UK.
- If the project to which you are assigned is not within commutable distance, you will usually stay in a hotel room 3 nights per week in order to work on-site 4 days per week. The 5th day is usually worked from home.
Back to top