Adobe Digital Marketing Architect
About Our Innovation Digital Studios
Welcome to the Avanade Digital Innovation Studios, where the best in creative and technology mix it up to push the boundaries of innovation. We're a fast-moving, big-idea-dreaming, mishmash of designers, UX architects, technologists, delivery experts, writers, and more, who, when brought together, create trans formative digital experiences for some of the biggest and best brands on the planet. Sound like a place you wouldn't mind hanging your hat? Great, in North America you can find us in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, NYC, Raleigh, Seattle, and Toronto.
About the role:
As an Adobe Digital Marketing Architect you will be part of the leadership team in in our growing Adobe Practice. You will work closely with our clients and help with critical digital transformation activities which optimize costs, drive efficiencies and deliver business outcomes. You will be responsible for the leadership, planning and management of assigned Digital Marketing client engagements including the architecture design, configuration, testing and deployment of Adobe Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics and Target. You will work closely with marketing departments, IT, developers, system administrators, and end users to build state-of-the-art implementations for large customers.
Day to day you will:
- Design and implement solutions to resolve Marketing or Care based challenges using the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions including:
- Assessing/auditing existing client digital ecosystems and recommend optimizations based on communicated client objectives, proven past successes and industry best practices
- Design relevant multi-channel/multi-tactic architecture diagrams/documentation to support the recommended approaches
- Create 2-4 year digital marketing roadmap(s) necessary using a deep understanding of audience segments to drive personalization and targeting
- Assist with solution project estimation, scope definition, resource allocation and formulating project timelines
- Oversee the delivery of Best-in-Class multi-channel/multi-tactic digital solutions
- Recommend management and governance policies using client constraints
- Implement testing strategies (process, unit, stress, etc.) to validate adherence to specifications
- Outline key performance objectives and methodologies for measurements of success
- Effectively engage internal and external technical, C-Suite and senior leadership resources throughout the engagement lifecycle
- Create internal and external knowledge sharing in the form of blog posts, whitepapers, best practices, methodologies, etc.
- Up to 50% travel domestically to meet client/organizational needs
You are considered among many as a digital marketing expert specializing in architecting solutions for Adobe Marketing Cloud implementations. You have 10+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 4+ years' experience hands-on implementing and/or managing daily operations with the following Adobe Experience Cloud solutions: Analytics, Audience Manager, Campaign (Standard or Classic) and Target.
Your skillset likely includes:
- Experience with Advertising Cloud (Media Optimizer), Experience Manager and / or Magento is a big plus.
- 4+ years' architecting and implementing complex digital marketing solutions across Site, SEM, Media, Mobile App, and Email for large corporate environments
- Experience producing project estimating, scope definition, resource allocation and project timelines in pre-sales and/or migratory environments
- Hands on experience delivering customer-facing solutions using client-side technologies, server-side programing and server-to-server APIs
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Your skillset ideally includes:
- Experience Cloud Architect or Business Practitioner Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certifications
- Most of the Required Experience performed as a direct customer of Adobe or as a resource of a consulting firm deploying Adobe services.
- History of delivering digital results in both Technical and Sales/Marketing roles
Back to top