Avanade helps clients realise results as the leading digital innovator combining expertise differentiated on the Microsoft® technologies and ecosystem.
Our people have helped thousands of organisations in all industries improve business agility, employee productivity and customer loyalty. Avanade combines the collective business, technical and industry expertise of its worldwide network of experts with the rigor of an industrialized delivery model to provide high quality solutions with flexible deployment models-on premises, cloud-based or outsourced.
Avanade, which is majority owned by Accenture, was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 33,000 professionals in more than 24 countries.
The Senior Marketing Consultant will be part of the Growth Markets marketing team reporting to the Japan Marketing Lead to support demand generation and recruitment marketing campaigns and communications initiatives for the business. The ideal person will be bilingual in Japanese and English, responsible for internal and social communication plans that profile Avanade Japan and its Leadership to drive business outcomes. The position will contribute to marketing programs around brand awareness, relationship building, and demand-generation that will support business development, increase sales and client retention as well as Talent Acquisition. This will be accomplished through the following:
• Refining, localising and executing of marketing campaigns
• Supporting and project managing specific programs (events, campaigns, social media/social business) that deliver business results
• Working with business development to identify new win stories, public references, and case studies, to develop into content and acquire approvals
• Provides guidance and direction to support local programs - driving account research, telemarketing, events or other lead generation initiatives
• Assist Marketing Lead capture and analyse metrics to track marketing campaign effectiveness and recommend tactical adjustment where necessary
• CRM and email marketing and web content management
• Copywrite content aligned with brand guidelines and coordinate agencies to produce impactful marketing assets for on and offline.
• Fluent Japanese and English
• 3+ years marketing experience, preferable in IT/Services industry
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related discipline
• Experience in the marketing profession (e.g., online, direct mail, telemarketing, web-based, digital, etc.)
• Some knowledge of consulting services industry
• Knowledge of Microsoft enterprise technologies, including Microsoft Office
• Strong written communications, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Knowledge of developing and implementing marketing campaigns
• Excellent project and event management skills required
• Experience in CRM and Marketo highly valued
Requisition ID - 58144
アバナードは、人と Microsoft エコシステムの力を活用した革新的なデジタルおよびクラウド サービス、ビジネス ソリューション、デザイン主導エクスペリエンスのリーディング プロバイダーです。アバナードのプロフェッショナルは、テクノロジーと、ビジネスおよび業界に関する専門知識とを結び付け、お客様とその顧客に確かな成果を提供するためのソリューションを構築・展開します。アバナードは、世界 23 か国 29,000 名の従業員をデジタルにつなぎ、多様性を重視してビジネスを行う地域を尊重する協調的な企業文化を通じて、お客様に最高のソリューションを提供します。アクセンチュアが実質過半数を所有するアバナードは、2000 年にアクセンチュアとマイクロソフトの合弁会社として設立されました。詳細については、www.avanade.com をご覧ください。
Back to top