Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build distributed, scalable and highly performant APIs to support internal Ava Labs projects and the external Avalanche community
- Partner with product teams for new feature development for the Avalanche Explorer, Core Wallets (Core Ext, Web Wallet) and other blockchain applications
- Closely collaborate with the data engineering team to build and integrate blockchain specific data pipelines
- Design and build new services centered around NFTs, DeFi and blockchain gaming.
- Lead the team and set best practices for building and maintaining large scale distributed systems
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of general backend development experience
- 3+ years of experience building large scale enterprise APIs
- Experience dealing with concurrency in high throughput systems required
- Experience with Typescript/Node.js strongly preferred
- Familiarity with data pipelines preferred
- Experience with Golang a plus
Salary Range: $151,200.00 - $208,200.00 (**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.