Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
Due to growing demand for blockchain technology and ambitious goals for Avalanche, we are seeking to hire a Growth Consultant, Middle East/North Africa (MENA). Reporting to the COO, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to lead the direction and growth of blockchain technology in MENA, with full responsibility for the strategy, team, and execution of local activities. This is an ideal role for professionals with a strong business entrepreneurial mindset and have prior experience leading BD/partnerships in the region.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define and execute expansion plans for Avalanche within MENA, while ensuring strong coordination with internal leadership team & stakeholders
- Develop strategies and KPIs to relentlessly push operational standards to the next level
- Independently identify and deliver new partnerships in MENA, forging strong relationships and leading deals end-to-end
- Work collaboratively with the Product and Marketing teams to architect localized go-to-market and growth strategies for new and existing Ava Labs products
- Oversee local operations to reach end user and developer targets
- Execute key marketing and Avalanche branded activities, such as Hacker Houses and Summits, to representing Ava Labs at speaking engagements and conferences
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- 8+ years of experience in scaling product growth and adoption, ideally within fintech, blockchain, technology firms
- Ability to hit the ground running in MENA with an established network and/or relationships across various entities (e.g. businesses, government, and technology firms)
- Ownership, leadership mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Remote but must be located a Middle East/North Africa country
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.