Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
Attention all tech enthusiasts! We are looking for a Developer Relations Engineer to join our cutting-edge blockchain company. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a contributing player in shaping the future of decentralized technology and driving its widespread adoption. As a Developer Relations Engineer, you will serve as a liaison between the development community and our company, building and maintaining relationships with developers, help in fostering a thriving ecosystem, and in promoting the growth of blockchain technology. If you are passionate about technology and have a strong background in software engineering, we want to hear from you! Join our team and be a part of revolutionizing the future of finance and technology.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work on making Avalanche Creates a world class hackathon
- Assist on implementing scalable frameworks for a Global Developer community
- Produce technical documentation, blogs, vlogs, and other easily digestible content for easy Developer onboarding.
- Work cross-functionally to help build out the DevRel function at Ava Labs from the ground up
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Passionate about data, analytics, APIs and developer experience
- Experience in developer education, developer relations, and technical writing
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to explain technical details to
technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience writing blogs, code samples, demos, or tutorials with modern development
- Experience with common developer and API tools such as SDKs, IDEs, API Design,
OAS, Postman, etc
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams (developer relations, product
management, marketing, engineering etc.)
Base Salary Range: $109,000 to $129,550
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.