Strategic Account Analyst II
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Strategic Account Analyst is responsible for supporting their respective management and other members of the Strategic Account team in the resolution of owner and non-owner related issues. The Strategic Account Analyst works independently or as a member of a team with various internal and/or external departments to meet maintenance and service goals and to develop and maintain key relationship and monitor Payer project progress. This position has accountability for coordinating business and technical resources between the client and Availity. This position may also be called upon to serve in multiple roles in a fast-paced, program-rollout environment. Some travel may be required.
- Reports to a Manager or Director, providing regular input on client activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Facilitates recurring or ad hoc conference calls on day-to-day operational items and may serve as back-up support for the Manager or Director when they are unavailable.
- Responsible for creating communications and reports for assigned client(s).
- Reviews all major reporting and documentation deliverables (i.e. dashboards, reports, requirements documentation, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Helps to resolve conflicts and ensures targets are met on client deliverables.
- Manages payer team (project development) activity including monitoring progress and provides status reports on small to medium-sized client projects.
- Works with cross functional teams to facilitate day to day customer operations and ensure issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Assists client with release management, as needed.
- Works with internal and external partners in order to monitor and resolve partner impacting production issues
- Provides customer/client view point of product usability and potential product improvements based on user feedback and interaction
- Supports the development of strategies for enhancing our Alliance business relationship to market Availity products and services.
- Identifies opportunities to up-sell client on other Availity products and services.
- May assist finance with aiding in past due invoice payment collections from assigned client.
- Works closely with project teams to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to their client's project(s).
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
- Understanding of Availity products and services and effectively and communicates as appropriate to the client.
- Performs effective and professional demonstrations of Availity's products and services to client, as needed.
- Schedules, leads, and/or facilitates meetings and conference calls.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- 5 or more years of work experience in a customer relationship management role.
- 2 or more years of work experience in health care or insurance provider relations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Strong analysis and research skills, specifically as demonstrated in health care companies.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions.
- Technical systems integration knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS (Preferred)
- Detailed knowledge of product and project management lifecycles.
- Contract Management
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) knowledge
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Meet Some of Availity's Employees
Sr. Alliance Analyst, Alliance Management
Jaynae has spent more than seven years managing one of Availity's largest national health plan accounts, providing care in over half the country.
Back to top