Procurement Systems Analyst/Administrator
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Support the indirect procurement function of the organization by managing key aspects of the e-procurement system related to purchasing, invoices and/or sourcing. Responsible for day-to-day operational execution of multiple processes surrounding suppliers, catalogs, and internal customer support. Facilitates company automation objectives and procurement best practices which includes timeline management, preparing key communication and ensuring timely completion of action items.
This position is expected to fill the role of SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the Availity e-Procurement System (Coupa) and requires the aptitude to develop strong business relationships with internal customers at all levels in order to understand and analyze requirements.
- Provide day-to-day end-user support on Coupa subscription e-procurement platform (including system configuration, system maintenance, and support of the business and accounting teams with the procurement process and problem solving)
- Manage key processes related to e-procurement systems such as supplier enablement and catalogs
- Manage the user maintenance process with the system administration team members and Information Security.
- Assist suppliers and internal sourcing professionals with the catalog content management process.
- Analyze system workflows and documentation. Recommend improvements
- Support training efforts surrounding current and future system enhancements and coach power users to enhance system knowledge and ensure compliance to policies.
- Plan and Implement Coupa system upgrades, deployments and the rollout of new functionality. Coordinate testing and upgrade schedules with various stakeholders.
- Configure, monitor and manage system integrations between Coupa and other on premise and SaaS based accounting systems (Great Plains).
- Log customer support tickets with Coupa customer support and follow issues through to completion
- Use various tools to report on system metrics such as spend, compliance to invoicing, catalog vs. non-catalog usage, etc. as needed to support decision making.
- Manage the Requisition and PO process by acting as a liaison between business personnel (requestors), operations and finance.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Procurement, Business and/or 3-5 years of relevant systems administration and procurement work experience.
- Experience working with an eProcurement tools, Coupa products experience a plus
- Technical knowledge in ERP or Contract Management Systems preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Possesses in depth knowledge of Procurement/Spend Management systems and business finance processes
- Experience working with, developing, configuring or implementing ERP and/or Spend Management solutions
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing, Financial Analysis and Reporting.
- Technical acumen and problem solving ability a must!
CUSTOMER SCOPE (ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR JOB POSTING)
- Availability after business hours as necessary to support the application
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Meet Some of Availity's Employees
Sr. Alliance Analyst, Alliance Management
Jaynae has spent more than seven years managing one of Availity's largest national health plan accounts, providing care in over half the country.
Back to top