HR Reporting/Data Analyst
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Availity Human Resources has years of disparate, structured and unstructured worker, job, compensation and organizational data and we are looking for a HR Data Engineer to join our team and help us interpret this data and more importantly, pull insights from it and tell a beautiful story with this data. You think you can be that person? Then keep reading.
Why work as a HR Reporting/Data Engineer at Availity:
- Availity Human Resources is looking to do some awesome things with technology and we need someone like you to be our people Data Wizard and help us get there
- While you'll own the reporting aspect of HR data, we want you to help us move from basic Business Intelligence to more of a Predictive Analytics model to help us prepare for coming changes before they occur, predictors like productivity and promotions… this is where the Wizarding comes in
- Until now, maybe you've been in a reporting function and loved it, but wanted to develop and learn AI, NLP, and Machine Learning as well. Let's talk about training you on those technologies. We also want to hear your recommendations and help you implement your data ideas here at Availity
- Availity HR Leadership supports the growth and innovation of the HR department - so we welcome lots of ideas
Why work at Availity:
- Culture, Culture, Culture!
- Don't feel like wearing a suit and tie? Cool, you can wear jeans and a t-shirt, and nobody will think twice
- You like food trucks? We have them almost daily at our office
- Like food trucks a little too much? We also have an onsite gym with showers
- We work hard and play hard! Need to get a quick break after creating reports? We have Ping Pong, Foosball, an Arcade, and X-Box to help you decompress - and we have a massage therapist onsite once a week for a little relaxation too
- Does your mouth get all dry after talking about data? We've got you covered with free coffee, lemonade and tea anytime you want
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, and a 401k match program that is vested on Day 1
Who is qualified for this position:
- We are looking for someone with at least 4 years of HRIS or Reporting Engine support as well as 2 years of demonstrated experience with data visualization… you following this trend? We need you to be able to work magic with HR data!
- The manager hiring for this position would love to see someone with a Masters Degree in Statistics apply for this job, but would also be excited to see people with Degrees in Data Management, Business Information Systems or other relevant fields of study around Data, Math/Statistics.
- You MUST be passionate about and have experience with Data and Reporting, and have a passion to learn and master new data analysis techniques and data science methodology.
- You should have ideas to develop scalable methods that get us as close to real-time information as possible, we don't need information that is already a week old by the time we analyze it… that's not really predicting anything in time for us to make decisions.
- We'd love to see experience with R, Tableau, Python and other Data tools, but if you don't have it, let's talk about the best way for you to learn it!
- Your reporting skills should be top notch as you will do the majority of the reporting and analytics for the HR department… because we are very good at being HR professionals… not so good at creating the depth and breadth of reports that we need.
- Don't know HR-specific analytics? Don't sweat it, your manager does and can train you on things like turnover, span of control, TTF, annualized rates, etc… see, told you we were good at HR stuff!
- It would be super helpful if you have worked in Workday, but again, your manager can train you in that as well.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Availity is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Click the links below to view Federal Employment Notices.
Family & Medical Leave Act Equal Employment Law Poster Pay Transparency Employee Polygraph Protection Act IER Right to Work Poster Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers
Meet Some of Availity's Employees
JaynaeSr. Alliance Analyst, Alliance Management
Jaynae has spent more than seven years managing one of Availity's largest national health plan accounts, providing care in over half the country.
Back to top