Financial Systems Analyst/Administrator
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Financial Systems Analyst/Administrator will own the Availity billing system configurations, activities, and reporting in support of Finance, and will be integrally involved in setup for implementations for subsequent lines of business. The Financial Systems Analyst/Administrator will be expected to function as a subject matter expert within Availity for the Zuora application.
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross- functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting
- Work from requirements to configure/setup additional lines of business which includes the segmentation of reports and data in a multi-entity environment
- Provide day-to-day end-user support on Zuora subscription billing platform (including system configuration, system maintenance, and support of billing team on billing research and problem solving)
- Coordinate with Salesforce administrator to support integration and related process flows within Salesforce. Support configuration of embedded Zuora components in Salesforce
- Perform mass updates, imports, and exports of data using Zuora templates and/or usage files
- Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts
- Setup or consolidate payment gateways
- Escalate issues and questions to Zuora support as needed and work with them for resolution
- Provide updates/status as needed to project managers and business stakeholders
- Create and manage custom fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, and approval processes
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Coach users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Zuora
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Zuora and other integrated applications; provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security)
- Develop, provide, and maintain custom reports
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years experience administering billing applications, preferably Zuora
- Technical knowledge in finance/accounting/billing systems preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Possesses knowledge of application configuration and processes for billing systems
- Experience working with, developing, configuring or implementing billing solutions
- Experience in reporting for billing systems
- Technical acumen and problem solving ability required
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Meet Some of Availity's Employees
Sarah ensures clear cross-team communication in order to achieve across-the-board product creation consistency through proper architecture and design principles and procedures.
Back to top