Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
Availity is a Healthcare IT company headquartered in Jacksonville, FL with an office in Indianapolis, IN and a large and thriving remote team comprising almost 20% of our US based associates. Availity operates the largest real time information network in healthcare, connecting two million providers, to every health plan, coast to coast. We work collaboratively with health plans and providers to disrupt an antiquated healthcare system by solving core issues in the way stakeholders communicate. Fixing the broken provider data management process and creating real time communication of risk and quality information are just two of the ways Availity is streamlining this process. Availity also offers providers, hospitals, and health systems revenue cycle and patient financial management solutions. We help prepare our providers for the rise in consumerism and value-based care, so that they can get paid accurately, and timely, for their services.
We are looking for an innovative, motivated, detailed oriented Sales Executive to join our team!
The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for new account sales and/or expanding existing accounts for a specified geographic area (West Coast). Your job is to focus on our Payer service offerings.
You will be:
- Building relationships with C-Level customers selling multi-million dollar deals to health plans
- Responsible for researching and anticipating how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of Availity services
- Responsible for prospecting and calling qualified leads
- Managing a pipeline of business
- Working with Availity Marketing to define campaigns to drive active leads
- Working with Availity teams to respond to RFP, RFQ and RFI's
- Negotiating pricing and terms with large health plans
- Managing multiple, concurrent, complex sales cycle including forecasting and sales activity
- Presenting solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentation/effort
- Utilizing your current network to open opportunities while building new business
- Transitioning new payers smoothly to implementation teams and continue with appropriate levels of relationship management
- Maintains sales records and prepares sales reports as required
- Working closely with Product teams on business development
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- The successful candidate must possess a minimum of 10 years of health care industry solution sales experience or 5 years of Availity sales experience.
- Experience must include selling health plans and third party administrators with a proven history of new account sales achievements
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- You must have a proven track record successfully selling to enterprise level health plans
- You must also possess prior experience preparing and delivering formal proposals/presentations as well as the ability to make decisions independently
- You must have knowledge of Healthcare EDI transactions, claims and eligibility
- You should have a deep understanding of the healthcare marketplace (Reimbursement models for Providers, Trending in the clinical spaces for health plans)
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills using those skills to write, develop and present written proposals and presentations
- You should possess a valid driver's license and the ability to travel to prospective customers throughout the day/week (when life gets back to normal)
- You should expect to travel 60%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Ideally you would come from a company selling solutions into health plan market segment, including solutions for EDI, Provider Portal, Risk Adjustment, Case Management, HEDIS, population health, and financial payment platform
- Experience with selling outsourcing of health plan functions highly desirable
- Culture, Culture, Culture!
- Availity is a certified "Great Place to Work"
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, unlimited PTO and a 401k match program that is vested on day one!
- We are a philanthropic organization; Availity partners with various organizations, both locally and nationally, to raise awareness, funds and morale as our staff members volunteer their time and funds to engage the organizations campaign
- One of the things we do very well is satisfy clients in a consistent manner
- You will be working with some of the largest health plans in the country
- You will be working for a market leader in the payer gateway space
After you apply, you will receive text/email messages thanking you for applying and then you will continue to receive more text/email messages alerting you as to where you are in the recruitment process
- Recruiter resume review
- Manager resume review
- Recruiter phone screen or a one-way video interview
- Manager phone/Zoom interview
- Panel video/Zoom interview
Availity is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Click the links below to view Federal Employment Notices.
Family& Medical LeaveAct Equal Employment Law PosterPay TransparencyEmployee Polygraph Protection Act IER Right to Work Poster Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers