Client Services Representative I
- Indianapolis, IN
Availity delivers revenue cycle and related business solutions for health care professionals who want to build healthy, thriving organizations. Availity has the powerful tools, actionable insights and expansive network reach that medical businesses need to get an edge in an industry constantly redefined by change.
The Client Services Representative is one of the most important brand ambassador roles in Availity. On a daily basis, you drive customer loyalty to our company by educating users on the features and benefits of our products and resolving their issues in a timely and effective manner. Few other roles in our company touch so many customers in such a direct way. By delighting customers with the service support experience, you not only help retain their business with Availity, but also potentially bring in new customers through their positive referrals. Our reps are sought after by the rest of the organization from a technical and customer perspective; Client Services Representatives are promoted internally because of their background knowledge, by learning Availity from the ground up.
Who is qualified for this position:
- To be successful as a Client Services Representative, you must have excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- You will need to be able to manage multiple browsers while supporting our customers.
- Are you bi-lingual? We are very interested in "hablando contigo".
- If you know EDI and/or X12, you are someone we want to chat with.
- You need to be customer service focused, our customers are very important to us and we need to show them how much we appreciate them daily.
- Our Customer Services Representatives work between 8AM and 8PM, you should be flexible on work shifts.
- Do you have a Bachelor's Degree? We'd especially love to talk to you if you have a communication or technology degree.
- Don't have a Bachelor's Degree? You must have a High School diploma.
What will you be doing:
- A big part of this position is troubleshooting customer issues by putting your problem-solving skills to the test.
- You must like speaking on the phone...a lot; you can expect to take anywhere between 25-40 calls a day.
- After your calls, you need to be diligent in documenting that conversation using tools like Salesforce and know when to escalate a call to provide that best in class service we strive for.
- Submitting tickets on behalf of the caller, password resets, unlocking accounts and explaining the services that Availity provides.
- Research issues and follow up with customers to provide resolution.
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and processes as we are always striving to give the best support to our customers.
Why work at Availity:
- Culture, Culture, Culture!
- Don't feel like wearing a suit and tie to work? Cool, you can wear jeans and a t-shirt, and fit right in!
- We work hard and play hard! Need to get a quick break in between calls? We have Ping Pong to help you decompress.
- Does your mouth get all dry after talking on the phone? We've got you covered with free coffee and tea anytime you want.
- We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, and a 401k match program that is vested on Day 1!
Why work on this team:
- YOU WILL HAVE PROMOTION OPPORTUNITY! Prior Client Service Representatives have moved into Quality Assurance Analyst, Software Development, Account Management, Product Focused and Business Analyst roles.
- Do you like working on a team? The Client Service Representative team is one of the tightest in the company!
- You will learn about the Healthcare Industry and better position yourself for success in the future!
- We are hiring up to 15 Client Services Representatives to start with us on February 22nd
- If the manager likes your experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in an assessment
- After the assessment, you may be able to participate in a one-way video interview; as a technology company, we use technology during our interview process...go figure!
- Once the manager reviews your video, you'll hear back from one of our recruiters on the next steps!
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Availity is an equal opportunity employer and makes decisions in employment matters without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Availity is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. When required by state law or federal regulation, Availity uses I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification in conjunction with E-Verify to determine employment eligibility. Learn more about E-Verify at http://www.dhs.gov/e-verify.
Click the links below to view Federal Employment Notices.
Family& Medical LeaveAct Equal Employment Law PosterPay TransparencyEmployee Polygraph Protection Act IER Right to Work Poster Important Notice about Employee Rights to Organize and Bargain Collectively with Their Employers
Back to top