Sr. UX/UI Designer
- Washington, DC
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Our corporate offices are located in San Jose, CA. In this role, you have the option of working remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
As a UI/UX Designer at Automation Anywhere, you will help lead the design and user experience for the Automation Anywhere website, and partner closely with the content, strategy, and brand teams to create a seamless and engaging experience. You will help determine methods of improving overall site architecture, navigation, layout and overall site design, as well as user research to understand how we can better serve our customers. You will play a key role in developing our web creative strategy and driving the performance of our online experience. Your goal will be to create an environment that makes this incredibly intuitive, engaging, and ultimately inspiring users to quickly to learn about our products, who we are, how we’re different, and enabling them to take the next step with Automation Anywhere.
- Build user flows, wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes to convey designs to peers, subject matter experts, and the leadership team throughout the entire design lifecycle; select the right fidelity to support a fast-moving agile development process
- Construct navigation experiences, and content layouts, that are intuitive to browse, quick to interpret, and inspire an action
- Collaborate closely with front-end developers and stakeholder teams on the implementation of designs, mockups, UX Review and Usability testing to align on expectations and deliverables
- Identify areas of friction across the user funnel and create new designs to improve UX
- Guide the team on interactive design considerations, common controls, and their placement on the screen with consideration for what influences each decision the customer makes
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative user feedback into web requirements to ensure designs satisfy user needs
- Have a strong background in developing a mobile-first user experience
- Create and manage website brand design systems
- 5-8 years’ experience in user experience design, interactive design, graphic design or a user research role at a SaaS or enterprise software company
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Sketch (or similar tools)
- Experience using prototyping tools is a plus (e.g. InVision)
- Working knowledge of SEO and web technologies (e.g HTML/CSS)
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Experience in responsive web design
- A great portfolio that showcases deep interaction and/or visual design skills
- Ability to use data to inform design while also knowing when and how to use qualitative research methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders
- Ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Back to top