Sr. Software Full stack Developer
- Bengaluru, India
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry-leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Senior Java Full Stack Engineer:
- Work with Product owners, managers, and fellow developers for delivering quality software using agile methodologies.
- Design and Architect Database for performance
- Documentation of designs, approaches, and processes.
- Review design, code and solution approaches.
- Track progress of deliverables, co-ordinate with peers to expedite things.
- Hands-on designing, coding, and testing of deliverables.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior team members.
- Maintain very high-quality bar in projects from the start and to champion quality improvements by implementing better technical practices
- The end-to-end responsibility of assigned modules and features.
- 5+ years of prior experience in the design and architecture of complex software systems.
- Strong Object Oriented skills, including an understanding of common object and web application design patterns
- Hands-on experience in implementing design patterns in Java
- Strong working knowledge of Core Java (Java 8 preferred), REST APIs like Java API for RESTful Web Services (i.e. JAX-RS, Spring, SparkJava)
- JavaFX programming knowledge highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with Logging (Log4j), and Unit Testing using JUnit / TestNG using Mocking frameworks such as Mockito, EasyMock, RestAssured.
- Experience working with enterprise applications using Spring and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SQL Queries and database servers like MSSQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Must have experience in working with version control systems like GIT, SVN, etc. and build tools like Gradle and Maven.
- Experience in software development with continuous integration and delivery.
- Having good code review skills and an understanding of clean code and design.
- Having experience working with agile and test-driven development.
- Knowledge of different web servers like Tomcat and Jetty.
- Good communication skills.
- A Self-starter with the ability and drive to take requirements for completion.
- Should be able to guide junior members of the team in best practices.
- Experience in Database Kernel, Query Optimizer, and Database Applications.
- Exposure to front-end design and development and usability best practices.
Back to top