Senior Manager, Technical Cloud Compliance (FedRAMP)
- San Jose, CA
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 1,500 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 1.8 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Manage compliance operations within the Automation Anywhere Cloud Infrastructure.
- TS/SCI level clearance.
- Supports the maintenance of FedRAMP, DISA/DoD SRG and agency authorizations, drafting and compiling documentation packages, engages in audits and conducts analysis of results on a continuous basis.
- Evaluates regulatory compliance requirements and engages with a variety of cross functional teams.
- Key team member of engineering design and development of government cloud-based systems.
- Evaluates and provides reasonable assurance that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning as intended and will enable the organization’s objectives and goals to be met.
- Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the Governance, Risk and Compliance Program and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations, in terms of both efficient and effective performance.
- Evaluates information security and associated risk exposures.
- 7+ years relevant experience.
- A background in engaging in day-to-day FISMA/FedRAMP compliance operations, supporting continuous monitoring, assessment & authorization for U.S Federal Government and/or Department of Defense systems.
- A strong working knowledge of FISMA, FedRAMP, NIST, and FIPS standards.
- Strong working knowledge of DoD Cloud Computing SRG, RMF for DoD IT, and similar skills and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of public cloud architecture
- Strong knowledge of application and cloud security and alignment to regulatory requirements
- Experience working with security tools and solutions
- Experience in working directly with government agencies on security operational processes
- Working experience in engineering organization
- Networking fundamentals
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP, CEH or other DOD Directives 8570.1 Level 2 and Level 3 certifications
- Experience using or analyzing results from vulnerability management tools such as Nessus, Qualys, Fortify or similar.
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Back to top