Senior Manager - Enterprise Sales (GIC)
- Bangalore, India
As Manager sales, you have a proven sales record of successful software sales to the largest Enterprises. You are comfortable working in partnership with Advisory firms to lead sales efforts and evangelize the new digital workforce to senior executives. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a passion for automation, you will be leading efforts to show how RPA can transform Enterprises and entire industries by automating and integrating complex processes for customers worldwide. You will report into the VP India
- As a professional sales leader you will bring plans and strategies to achieve the overall company goals and specifically your personal goals of revenue, growth and market share, while at the same time taking care of the overall growth and success of a successful regional operation.
- As a member of the Sales Team, you will develop and execute plans and strategies to achieve revenue goals, growth and market share. You will coordinate with Partners to approach accounts strategically. You will apply best-in-class sales skills to manage inbound activity and drive outbound outreach to target prospects. You will work cross-functionally with experienced Services and Product Managers.
- A large majority of your time will be customer-facing to ensure the success of your team and developing key relationships that will also allow you to measure the pulse of the market in general, manage customer expectations and communicate relevant information back to the organization through regular interactions with Marketing, Products, Global Services and the rest of the management team.
- Have an excellent understanding of technology, especially around process improvement and process automation.
- Maintain accurate, predictable forecasts, and drive continuous improvement and training around the sales process.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Have exceptional drive and energy – this role requires a very high degree of independence, with massive opportunities to lead and shape our strategy as we grow our team in the region.
- BBA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years of work experience.
- 8+ years of work experience in Enterprise Software sales
- 5+ years of Enterprise sales management
- Experience working cross-functionally in diverse, fast paced environment and in running programs
- Experience in building and managing a Sales organization in a product company
- Experience in presenting complex technology concepts to Senior executives in an understandable fashion
- Up to 50% travel required for this job
- 3+ years of start-up experience
- Deeper understanding of software technology
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Prior experience in automation technology
Back to top