Senior FP&A Revenue Manager
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Primary Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Manage revenue process including the bookings, billings and backlog by identifying early signs of trends changes and highlighting potential risks and opportunities.
- Work closely with business partners (Revenue accounting, Sales) in creating a complete and comprehensive revenue model & forecast.
- Coordinate WW Revenue plan/forecast cycle with all key stakeholders.
- Work with the appropriate business partner in automating reports/processes and strengthen current work-flow processes.
- Provide analysis on trends and forecasts to management.
- Participate in monthly financial close process and preparation of reporting package for Board of Director and senior management as required.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and financial modeling for specific asks and questions raised.
- Prepare and analyze P&L components with related financial metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in business field or equivalent experience, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of FP&A experience with emphasis in revenue modeling and analysis.
- Revenue Accounting experience is a plus.
- Strong experience in building models in MS Excel required.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement.
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Highly proficient in excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Workday ERP, and SFDC is a plus
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Back to top