Salesforce Administrator Lead
- Baroda, India
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry-leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
We are looking for a SalesForce Administrator lead in Vadodara (Gujarat, India)
Salesforce Administrator Lead
This role will be responsible for the delivery and execution of projects and key enhancements required from our internal stakeholders from all departments of the company across Sales and Service Cloud. Working closely with our Salesforce Architect, Developer Lead, and Sr. Administrator, the primary focus will be on the configuration and deployment of Salesforce solutions that our users will depend on for day-to-day business activities. This role will rely heavily on effective communication, creative solutions, thorough documentation, and timely delivery. Strong knowledge in other cloud applications are a plus.
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality in the areas including but not limited to the data model, Lightning user interface, business logic, user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment.
- Design, document, create and maintain Salesforce application security in the areas including but not limited to profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, role hierarchies, and network security, transaction security, integration security.
- Effectively leverage Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities to meet stakeholder requirements and provide support to Salesforce users and other applications.
- Work with team members to develop specifications and technical designs for complex projects using a combination of out-of-the-box features and custom code.
- Perform data imports and exports as needed. Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement.
- Create/Modify reports and dashboards to meet end user requirements.
- Understand and effectively utilize Salesforce application life cycle & release management best practices including Sandbox management, change tracking, and requirement collaboration with the software development team.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to cross-functional teams of Salesforce users.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices. Provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity and ensure system sustainability.
- Help to establish, follow and maintain established DevOps processes
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts and project managers.
- Work in an agile and dynamic environment to facilitate timely responses to changing project requirements and customer objectives.
- 5+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth company
- Full comprehension of standard Salesforce features, especially in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Communities. CPQ Experience also required.
- Experience designing and maintaining an implementation that supports cross-functional teams, multiple products and service lines, and various sales motions.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize those that are most critical.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, or hybrid environments.
- Ability to communicate clearly to business partners.
- Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer (preferred)
- Experience in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
Back to top