Revenue Technical Manager
At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the world’s leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today. We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Our growing revenue team is looking for a dynamic Revenue Technical Manager to report into the Revenue, Director. You must be a team player who is ready to lead the charge when it comes to Accounting Guides.
Primary Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Revenue SME for the group and Company.
- Research and prepare accounting policy memos.
- Collaborate with Legal, Sales Operations, and Contracts teams to structure deals in order to achieve the best revenue recognition treatment for the Company. Guide the business as they structure new business models and product offerings.
- Partner with FP&A to forecast revenue.
- Participate in routine close activities, where necessary, including preparation or review of journal entries, reconciliations and related flux analyses.
- Provide training and education to business partners, while working closely with them to ensure consistency in application of policies and practices.
- Own revenue policies and revenue SOX processes.
- Interaction with external auditors is expected.
- Drive group morale to retain.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA or equivalent required
- Big 4 experience required
- 6+ years of similar experience in Revenue Accounting
- Excellent understanding and working knowledge of U.S. GAAP revenue recognition rules
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presents ideas and information in a concise, well organized manner
- Works effectively and collaboratively within and across teams
- Maintains high performance standards; passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately and is flexible
- Highly proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday ERP, and SFDC is a plus
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Back to top