Principal ML Architect
Architect - Machine Learning
Do you want make an impact? Do you want to change the world? Come join us in our quest for automation! McKinsey Global Institute ranked automation of knowledge work as #2 in their top 12 disruptive technologies that will transform life, business, and the global economy. We are driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Fortune 1000 and other companies across more than 90 countries.
The Cognitive Engineering team is made up of engineers and data scientists intensely focused on the problem of analyzing image documents. Our primary product, the IQBot, helps our customers extract valuable from document images and integrates with our Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution to help further their effort to automate their business.
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer who will use the latest AI technology to build innovative models for extracting useful information from document images.
About the Role
As a key member of the group, you will have the opportunity to shape our ML strategy:
- Detection, recognition and clustering problems in document images with super-human accuracy
- Work on projects involving CNNs, RNNs, and other deep learning models
- Apply expert software development skills to a wide range of ML-related projects
- Help us build a large corpus of documentsfor detailed analysis
- Help us build our production service, scaling tobillions of documents
- Develop algorithms to extract structure from documentimages
- Use statistical techniques to analyze the performance of various experiments and competing algorithms
The Ideal Candidate
- PhD or MS in Computer Science or related technical field or BS with 2+ years of applied experience
- Strong background in one or more of the following areas: deep learning, machine learning, computer vision, image processing,natural language processing
- Strong experience deploying systems into production, at scale
- Experience with at least one ML framework, such as Tensorflow, Keras, Torch, Caffe
- Experience with OpenCV
- Experience with Python, C++
- Good communication skills
Back to top