Partner Marketing Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Where do you fit?
Automation Anywhere is currently searching for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager in London to be responsible for marketing ‘with’ and ‘through’ our UK partner community. The UK represents a core market for Automation Anywhere and this role will be critical in working closely with the local channel leadership and supporting teams to develop, deliver and measure the go-to-marketing strategy. This role will act as the marketing liaison for AAI sales and partners, building and executing plans across all facets of the go-to-market strategy.
We’re investing in and continuing to build our strong partner marketing program to reach new market segments and fuel our continued growth. We’re looking for a passionate marketer with strong partner business acumen to define programs to help us drive pipeline together with our partner ecosystem.
- Define a pipeline generation strategy for sell with and and sell through partners including events, digital programs, webinars, content, and social media.
- Develop initiatives and integrated marketing campaigns to sell to and through our partners working closely with our sales, events, PR, and content marketing teams to oversee and execute the regional strategy.
- Deliver marketing initiatives in collaboration with various partners; technology alliances, channel resellers, and global systems integrators. This role will act as the marketing liaison for AAI sales and partners, building and executing plans across all facets of the go-to-market strategy.
- Build joint marketing programs for each partner category that can be scaled across our partner ecosystem, while driving marketing consistency to ensure AAI’s brand is accurately represented.
- Drive results through clear KPIs to measure success.
- Manage the local partner marketing budget while monitoring ROI and program metric
Expertise you will bring in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a technical field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in partner/channel marketing or field marketing roles with proven results.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritise across many simultaneous projects.
- Organised and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans.
- Great communication skills.
- An ability to analyse data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner.
- Ability to manage a budget and the associated processes.
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
- Previous experience of working within a cloud and or communications industry is desirable but not essential.
Back to top