Partner Enablement Consultant
- Bengaluru, India
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
- Be a trusted advisor to partners and become partner's voice within Automation Anywhere.
- Relentless focus on metrics that align with OKR.
- Engage partners to develop RPA/Cognitive CoE including
- Development of sales/technical skills of partner resources helping them to deliver superior customer experience.
- Identify the training gap and tailor custom programs to fill the gap and drive certification numbers.
- Guide partner CoE to consume digital assets to get self-enabled in Automation Anywhere products and sales cycles.
- Drive partner CoE participation for webinars.
- Work closely with PAM (Partner Account Managers) and CSM (Customer Success Managers) helping them meet their targets.
- Gain mastery over Automation Anywhere products and help resolve technical issues faced by the partner as an individual contributor.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in C#/.Net/Java
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in Python will have preference.
- Technical Enablement experience will have preference.
- Deep Knowledge about IT infrastructure including firewall and HA/DA.
- Articulate thoughts and express ideas effectively using oral and written communication skills.
- Willing to work at 2 PM – 10 PM (IST) shift
Back to top