- Bengaluru, India
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the industry-leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries.
Lead Software Engineer ( UI )
- Play an active role in all aspects of defining the experience of a new application including identification of user needs, prototyping, iterative end user validation and testing/supporting produced code.
- Interpreting business requirements into effective UI and server-side specifications
- Definition, creation, production and review of user interface and usability requirements
- Work collaboratively with development and UX team members from diverse technical, creative and business backgrounds.
- 8+ years of Web Development
- Deep understanding of any one UI framework (like React or Angular JS)
- Strong understanding of the E2E request/response cycle between client and server (HTTP, Server side, browser internals) for delivering blazing fast, high performance applications
- Good knowledge in CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap, LESS or SASS
- Good understanding of ECMA2015, ECMA5 and Type Script
- Cross-browser scalability & compatibility in multiple browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari and chrome
- Experience in Swift/iOS/Android/Kotlin a huge plus
opportunity to make a difference and change the world.For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Back to top