Lead Pre-Sales Solutions Expert
- San Jose, CA
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
As a Lead Architect in Sales Engineering, you evangelize the new digital workforce, bringing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to leading Enterprises. You champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative. With a deep love for technology and a passion for automation, you will show how tools such as Automation Anywhere simplify automation and integration of complex systems for customers.
You will articulate technology, value and service offerings to both business and technical users, identify all technical solutions that can be offered to assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales and post sales process.
This is a remote role and may be located in the US within the Pacific, Mid-West or Eastern regions.
- Work actively to drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Implement value selling best practices to influence C-suite and deeply technical conversation with client stakeholders.
- Showcase and help develop new integrations for clients.
- Lead regional evangelization activities including client workshops, best practices socialization and eminence at marketing/industry events.
- Architect and socialize a robust internal and external infrastructure allowing sales, clients, partners to extend corporate reach into new markets and segments.
- Mentor and upskill other team members to ensure capability development and maintain a current and thorough understanding of RPA products and services.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Technical advocacy to ensure product and deals are positioned for success against competition.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field required.
- Overall 9+ years of experience with 7+ years relevant experience in sales/pre-sales with RPA Products.
- Strong Automation Anywhere experience with hands on experience developing and deploying production Bots
- Certified on Automation Anywhere Advance V11 and/or A2019 Product Suites.
- Hands on experience integrating 3rd party integrations as part of RPA solutions including AI/ML models, NLP and OCR experience preferable.
- Broad and deep understanding of technology across industry products, emerging standards, IT infrastructures and technology trends.
- Equally at ease preaching to a room full of C-level stakeholders and building product integrations across technologies.
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Hands on development experience in scripting, Dot Net or Java technologies.
- Exposure to typical business applications and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle and Peoplesoft.
- Experience with XML, JMS, SOAP and/or Web Services (WS-*) and other SOA/Integration technologies.
- Experience across various virtualization options, cloud providers, orchestration standards, cognitive standards etc.
- Ability to work with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to build strong and lasting relations
- Strong verbal, written communication, and presentation skills. Eminence experience desired. Strong influencing skills a must.
- Organized and analytical with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Will travel extensively on short notice – up to 50% (once able to safely do so based on state/local guidelines)
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Back to top