Global Head of Marketing Operations
- Washington, DC
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots – digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience and more engaged employees. The company offers the world’s only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 850 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With offices in more than 40 countries and a global network of 1,900 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.1 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
The Global Head of Marketing Operations is a critical role to help our Digital, Field and Product Marketing organizations scale with marketing technologies. This role reports to the SVP, Digital Marketing and is responsible for supporting demand generation and integrated marketing campaigns, informing strategic planning and technology roadmap, and enhancing overall marketing processes. The role will work closely with Marketing, Data & Analytics and Sales leaders to help grow Automation Anywhere’s pipeline and revenue. The role will be responsible for leading our globally distributed email and marketing automation team.
- Lead marketing automation strategy and approach, ensuring implementation of new technology meets current and future needs for marketing technology, data integration and campaign optimization
- Provide recommendations for new technology and ongoing maintenance of existing platforms
- Define, rollout and optimize new and existing operational processes for the marketing organization
- Develop an execution-driven mentality with emphasis on best practices process, business needs, value add, analysis, insight, and recommended action.
- Partner with and leverage analytic team members to generate insights and analytics.
- Partner with the demand gen and website teams to optimize lead lifecycle from lead capture to scoring to lead assignment
- Support critical contact data infrastructure that enables sophisticated segmentation and targeting, also supporting marketing data intelligence. This includes understanding the bi-lateral data structures within Marketo and SFDC and other sources and how that affects data integration, data hygiene, segmentation, appending, and list management to sustain a robust and accurate contact data base.
- Manage technology stack vendor relationships, negotiations, renewals, and processes
- Drive enablement and change management as new tools and systems are launched and operationalized
- 12+ years of experience with an Enterprise or SaaS software provider
- 8+ years of experience with Marketo and Salesforce required
- Proven expertise in building API based as well as bespoke integrations between SFDC/Marketo and other marketing stack technologies
- Proven success leading a distributed global team and working across cultures
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
- Action-oriented and enjoys working hard; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments; seizes personal development opportunities
- Comfort with accountability and ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Strong critical thinking skills; a methodical approach to problem solving; excellent skills at executing plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Back to top