Field Marketing Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Where do you fit?
Automation Anywhere is currently searching for an experienced Field Marketing Manager in London to be responsible for field marketing for our UK territory.The UK represents a core market for Automation Anywhere and this role will be critical in working closely with the local sales leadership and supporting teams to develop, deliver and measure the go-to-marketing strategy.
We’re looking for a passionate marketer with strong business acumen to define programs to help us drive pipeline for our growing business. We’re looking for a marketer with a track-record of working closely with sales to deliver against sales and marketing targets.
Impact you will make in this role:
- Adopt the corporate strategy to support the local pipeline generation needs of the UK sales team within large enterprise, named accounts.
- Fully understand the local sales go-to-market motion, interpret local market dynamics and develop a robust plan aligned to the sales and marketing pipeline targets.
- Identify, develop, manage and support the regional marketing calendar including, but not limited to, events, account -based campaigns and the associated relationships to drive targeted field engagement and pipeline generation.
- Manage the regional marketing targets in line with your activities to track pipeline development, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership and input on field requirements for integration into corporate-run marketing programs and campaigns.
- Ensure feedback from sales leadership to corporate marketing organisations to drive alignment of regional marketing investment to sales requirements.
- Drive active awareness of the brand, messaging, positioning and marketing programs across the regional sales teams.
- Support the sales team with identifying marketing materials / collateral for presentations with named accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a technical field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing business-to-business software solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles with proven results.
- Excellent customer-facing skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritise across many simultaneous projects.
- Great communication skills.
- Organised and programmatic thinker; ability to develop campaign recommendations and plans.
- An ability to analyse data and present results to a group in a clear, digestible manner.
- Ability to manage a budget and the associated processes.
- A great mix of creative and analytical thinking.
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity and the challenge of quickly evolving goals.
- Previous experience of working within a cloud and or communications industry is desirable but not essential.
Back to top