- Bengaluru, India
Job Requisition ID #
As Autodesk continues to transform as a Cloud offering Product company, we are looking to onboard a Workday Quality Assurance Analyst with functional knowledge experience in HCM and Workday Benefits Module. This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. In this role, you will get an opportunity to contribute to the success of Autodesk's transition who can help accelerate this transformation, through effective partnership with our Global Business User Community and Implement solutions which are Simple, Scalable and can be a catalyst in achieving our goal of increasing our subscriptions by 20% in 2020.Our culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively across teams, take accountability for results and offer/ receive feedback in support of reaching our goals
- Work independently and directly with team to design, implement, and support Workday Benefits and HCM applications in the business environments
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Effectively Partner with our Business & Product Owners and lead developers, Analyze the Requirements and work with the team to transform them into Just In-Time Solutions which are flexible, scalable and align with our business goals
- Triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing corrections
- Supporting Workday integrations testing during the twice-yearly Feature Updates
- Support UAT, launch & Post-launch activities
- Perform POCs and offer recommendations to improve our Workday Solutions and our implementation methodology
- 2 to 8 years of experience required in Workday platform as Integration Programmer cum Analyst
- Solid understanding and hands on development experiences on Report Writer, Calculated Fields, Document Transformation and Core Connector
- Well versed knowledge requires in Integration design, develop, implement and maintain with good experiences on Workday Studio Programmability
- Strong understanding of benefit eligibility concepts across groups, plans, and dependents and functional configuration of Workday Benefits
- Solid understanding of common benefit integrations from a functional perspective and ability to troubleshoot, test, and support deployment of them
- Complete knowledge of XML standards and experience in their application (for example, XML Schema, XSLT, STX, DOM, SAX, and similar technologies)
- Able to use integration tools such as EIB, Solution, and Object Transporter to facilitate data conversion and migration of configuration
- Experience on RESTFUL, SOAP Web Services is needed.
- Good understanding of Workday security
- Experience with Agile development practices is an advantage
- Must have Good communication skills as well as build and maintain effective relationships with business users and other Development teams
- Customer focused, Self - learning Individual Contribution with Leadership skills and a good Team player
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving skills; Advocate of Best Practices
- Workday Implemenation experiences on HCM, Benefits and Payroll Interfaces.
- Prior project experience in Software industry recommended.
- Prior experience in an Agile/Scrum team will be a plus.
- Workday certification is a huge plus
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Back to top