- Portland, OR
Job Requisition ID #
Our managers drive performance while collaborating with all parts of the company to directly influence actions to increase customer happiness and dedication.
Lead a diverse team w ith a clear focus on customer support and adopt ion of industry leading 3d design, engineering, and entertainment software . Reporting to the Director of Technical S upport, this position is responsible for managing a group of S pecialists resolving customer issues reported via phone, chat, web, online forums, and other channels. In addition to reacting to customer issues, this leader manages a growing number of proactive support programs; developing and presenting webinars, hosting Q&A sessions in online communities , and publishing technical articles in the Autodesk Knowledge Network (AKN).
Our ideal candidate gathers and analyzes the most critical information needed to understand problems and generates innovative ideas and solutions to solve them and ensures customer issues are resolved, shaping an environment where people are empowered to step up and take responsibility. You are required to have a great track record for directly managing and developing teams of C ustomer S ervice or T echnical S upport S pecialists.
- Manage the implementation of processes and plans to ensure effective delivery of technical and support services for Autodesk products
- Measure and monitor performance against established service levels to ensure achievement of individual and team targets; conduct periodic verification of work to ensure adherence to organizational quality standards
- Directly investigate and ensure resolution of all escalated issues related to service delivery and customer satisfaction, ensure timely communication to customers and appropriate stakeholders
- Manage and implement employee Human Resource Programs and initiatives; ensure implementation of employee performance plan, on boarding program, employee development and coaching initiatives , etc
- Manage budgets and work closely with senior management on forecasting, discrepancies, variance trend analysis, etc
- Lead or participate in setting organization al vision, global projects and initiatives; proactively identif y strategies to promote efficiency
- Ensure staff are adequately prepared to support products by developing, planning, and implementing training, processes and programs
- Drive communication in the organization; ensure new information is coordinated with support and partner teams ; collaborate with peers and leaders to communicate operational details and provide information on support effectiveness
- Develop relationship to drive alignment to achieve the results needed to achieve customer satisfaction and business objectives ; ensure feedback from customers is addressed, actions are taken and tracked, and customers and staff are informed of progress
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 + years management experience in a technology or customer support industry
- Proficient in CRM, Knowledge capture tools and processes
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. (Additional language skills are a plus)
- Contact Center Management experience
- Proficiency or familiarity using Autodesk products
- Past experience with cloud/SaaS based applications
- Experience managing, or working in, a remote team
- Familiarity with Quality Control Systems
The Ideal Candidate
- People-minded: empathizing with, responding to, and problem-solving customer issues
- Prompt: making timely decisions based on sound logic and consideration of the consequences
- Motivated: having a keen sense of ownership with a bias for action and a willingness to role-up sleeves
- Organized: clarifying assignments, prioritizing work and attending to detail to ensure work is done in a timely and quality manner
- Strategic: offering articulate recommendations and rationale , and building strategic relationships with key decision makers
- Intellectually curious: seeking to understand, learning from mistakes, adapting to change, and seeking out ways to develop new skills
- Influential: being a role model, inspiring others and effecting a positive impact
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top