Territory Sales Executive, AEC, Thailand
- Bangkok, Thailand
Job Requisition ID #
The Territory Sales Executive is responsible for expanding new business and renewals in key accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This job is assigned a sales quota and performance is measured by meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual targets by up-selling, add-on sale, and cross-selling.
This position reports to a Territory Sales Leader and will work closely with our Inside Sales Team, Autodesk Partner Management, Autodesk Channel Partners, and Autodesk Field Sales.
- Generate new business by creatively expanding existing accounts
- Proactively own renewals in key accounts
- Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Develop important and effective relationships within the account including Key Executives and translate customer challenges and opportunities into unique business value
- Ensure the Autodesk team delivers Business Value to the Account(s), builds effective Account Business plan and execute upon the plan, builds, maintains and grows opportunity pipeline within Account(s), uses sound call planning to drive business results and makes continuous improvement in moving Autodesk from vendor to trusted advisor
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; Outside field sales position, physically at customer location for business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships
- Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on "C" and enterprise level negotiations
- Sell complex service engagements and creatively seek alternative solutions where necessary
- Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations
- Help customers and the company develop success reference stories
- 8 to 10 years in Account based sales of software products
- Mid-Market/Enterprise sales in AEC Industry is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting or achieving sales quota
- Strong team selling and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in direct and indirect software sales experience is required
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top