Territory Account Sales Executive
- Munich, Germany
Job Requisition ID #
Territory Account Sales Executive
Strategic Account Manager, Architecture & Construction
Location: Munich- Germany OR Home Office -Germany
Job ID: 20WD40926
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a creative, passionate, goal-oriented and strategic sales professional to help digitalize construction projects in Germany. Enable your customers to shape the future of "build and construct". Help them connect all parts of the building process with next level automation and empower civil engineers by giving them the ability to visualize, optimize and simulate with smarter and leaner tools, and by collaborating in entirely new ways within and outside their organizations. Learn more about our vision for architecture and construction.
What we have to offer: awesome products, trustful and sustainable relationships with our customers, a highly competitive compensation package, extensive and continuous trainings, and great opportunities for your personal career growth - at a market-leading, global software company that helps create the future.
- Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account. This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans
- Manage accounts through entire sales process; from business development, prospecting, and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business
- Partner collaboratively with channel partners in order to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships
- Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within the targeted account, with primary focus/importance on "C" and enterprise level negotiations
- Generate new business by developing leads and creatively expanding existing accounts
- Sell complex service engagements and creatively seek alternative solutions where necessary
- Be a Trusted Adviser for customers and identify win/win situations.
- Help customers and the company develop success reference stories
- Degree in a relevant field (e.g. civil engineering, architecture, economics...) or equivalent educational / professional experience
- Proven track record in complex direct and/or channel IT solution sales, preferably in a subscription-based SaaS model, and / or relevant industry experience in architecture / construction etc. coupled with a strong business acumen and a sales-minded approach
- Passionate and excited about trends and innovations in engineering and technology
- Autonomous, proactive and collaborative work style with a strong customer focus
- Business fluency in German and English - both verbal and written - as well as excellent communication skills in both languages are a must
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top