Technical Support Specialist - Fusion Lifecycle
- Bangalore, India
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products. Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Autodesk software like Autodesk Vault or Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or equivalent software tools? Then we would like to hear from you! You will be responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via various modalities in specific chat support and other channels as needed
- Resolve customer issues reported to Autodesk via chat, phone, web, online forums, and other channels. Primarily focusing on chat support
- You are expected to support our global customers across geo's hence you would be required to work on assigned shift to support EMEA time zone Transportation shall be provided for all the shifts
- Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of technical issues and questions, such as product features, usage, etc.
- Research, verify, and document product issues, solution in short and concise manner as needed
- Escalation of critical issues to Tier 2 teams for resolution
- May have to document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Actively manage personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Bachelor's/Diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent degree
- Preferably at least 1 - 3 years of industry working experience.
- Knowledge of products like Autodesk Fusion Lifecycle or Autodesk Vault or Windchill or Enovia or Team center or any equivalent software's
- Familiar with mechanical design workflow and process
- Demonstrable capability to "own" the problem (customer issue), troubleshoot and ability to solve or mitigate the problem
- Exceptional team player skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, agile and learn quickly in a fast environment
- Good typing speed and accuracy is required
- Ability to work in flexible working hours/Shifts.
- Good understanding of any database management system such as SQL is preferred
- Java script knowledge is preferred or willingness to learn
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Back to top