Technical Specialist - Fusion 360 French or Italian speaker
- Barcelona, Spain
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have a passion for making parts? Are you always on the lookout for ways to do things better? Do you love to help customers? Do you want to work with some of the most creative design, engineer, and manufacturing teams in the world? Do you want to revolutionize the product development process? Does the challenge of presenting new technologies excite you?
Our customers are constantly challenging the status quo and re-imagining the world we live in. We want to work with our customers to help them succeed and show others how they can be better. We're looking for an exceptional Technical Sales Rep, with manufacturing experience, to play a leading role with our sales team, delivering some of the world's latest manufacturing technologies to our customers. This highly visible role will assist Autodesk drive to lead the CAD/CAM industry, with some of the world's latest, cloud-based, design, engineering, and manufacturing technologies.
We're looking for individuals who can build and foster positive and constructive relationships with some of industry's most influential product design & development companies to seek out new, better design and development methodologies and processes, particularly related to the use and adoption of cloud-based design tools. Successful applicants will be expected to lead the way in defining how we engage with customers, online. They will be able to lead technical discussions with prospects and customers, clearly articulating, demonstrating and evangelizing the benefits customers can expect to gain from the use of Autodesk's cloud-based design, engineering, and manufacturing tools. As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of technology to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges.
- Identifying, initiating, fostering and supporting select customer engagement
- Developing and managing deep relationships with leading influential customers leading to Fusion 360 solution adoption
- Actively involved with lead customer product design and development activities
- Understand key aspects of our customers' business & development needs, and be able to apply Autodesk technologies to drive improvement
- Represent Autodesk, and its leading customers, through the delivery of articles, presentations, demonstrations
- Leverage modern communication channels (blogs, social media, etc.) as required to communicate to customers and with the wider design and development community
- Deliver feedback to marketing & product development to drive improvements in our offerings and strategy
- Fluent in either French or Italian
- Ideally prior experience as an Application Engineer
- Strong manufacturing background
- Strong training, mentoring, and support background
- Experience with 3D CAM software...eg. MasterCAM, Delcam, Espirit, HSM, CamWorks, etc.
- Experience with 3D Design software... eg. Solidworks, Pro Engineer/Creo, NX, Simulation
- Strong persuasion, prioritization and relationship building skills are a must.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to clarify and summarize complex issues for executives, business development leaders, designers, engineers, and manufacturers. You'll need to be a great story-teller and effortlessly adapt your communication style depending on the audience.
- You'll have the ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects at once and be at ease leading and influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Highly motivated with a mature and positive attitude and a passion for working with design
- Creativity, fresh thinking and a willingness to learn
- An ability to articulate complex technical and business concepts in simply understood terms
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong ability to work on multiple projects with competing priorities
- Strong organization and prioritization skills are essential, with the capacity for driving quality (rather than quantity) of activities with our customers.
- Exceptional written communication skills in English - other languages a plus
- This is not a job for the faint-of-heart but if you have the passion, determination and entrepreneurial mindset to help our customer build the next wave of amazing products this is the job for you!
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top