Technical Marketing Manager, Fusion 360
- San Francisco, CA
Job Requisition ID #
Are you passionate about electrical & mechanical engineering? Do you love the idea of creating and sharing your passion for what's possible? Are you a storyteller that sees challenges as a series of opportunities rather than obstacles? Do you have a knack for learning new software?
As the Technical Marketing Manager for Fusion 360 electronics & engineering you will provide technical marketing content to support the overall marketing objectives of Autodesk's Fusion 360 Marketing team. Activities will include direct interaction with strategic customers, the creation of data-sets, videos, imagery; use-case scenarios and technical PowerPoint presentations. You will also be required to present and deliver technical materials in a variety of ways including, web-presentation, in-person meeting, and video content.
As the Technical Marketing Manager, you will also interface with Customers, Sales, Channel Partners, Product Managers/Product Line Managers and Industry Marketing Managers. You will be the first on the marketing team to test new software and provide feedback to the development teams.
- Black belt ninja ECAD/CAD skills utilizing technology and video as a means to illustrate a story
- Develop technical marketing materials such as: white papers, demo-sets, videos and sales presentations
- Typical project might include, developing a data-set, recording a workflow video and promoting via social media and marketing channels
- Conduct on-going, detailed competitive analysis and produce documentation regarding competitors' strengths and weaknesses
- Engage in product / service alpha and beta releases to gain early insights into upcoming software releases and provided development feedback
- Incorporate social media activities into your daily life, imparting your own personality into brand and product awareness
- Develop and maintain relationships with other technical marketing professionals at Autodesk which also includes Application Engineers, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Engineers.
- Experience with at least one of the following applications: Altium, Eagle, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Pro/ENGINEER, Catia, NX, "experience", no scratch that - ECAD/MCAD Ninja. You must be a rock star, and we will ask for a video submission as part of the interview process.
- CFD or FEA Experience are bonus points.
- BS/BA in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, MS from School of Hard Knocks, related or marketing-related field
- The ability to give a presentation vs reading bullet points off of a PowerPoint. The ability to inspire audiences with your enthusiasm and genuinely positive outlook on the Future of Making.
- Video editing or creation expertise. Adobe Creative Suite skills just below your CAD skills
- Imagine, initiate, and manage your own projects from start to finish.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top