SW Eng in Test
- Pune, India
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for an experienced and results-driven Senior Test Engineer to join Fusion 360 Team at Pune, India.In this role, you will be working independently and collaborate with different scrum teams that practices Agile, delivers features that are a core part of Autodesk Fusion 360.Opportunities to work in a space that is a perfect hybrid of a desktop application with cloud connected services. Use your experience to develop and execute product tests. Be the first to test our latest workflows and features, and your feedback and results will be used to inform development and design activities, ensuring we are developing high-quality solutions that will delight our customers.
So, we are looking for a talented and motivated SQA engineer to join our team. Our ideal candidate is the one who likes to face new challenges. He/she will work in a collaborative environment with very passionate and awesome people. If you're an innovative and reliable player who strives to demonstrate your ability, then this position is for you.
- Teamwork - Collaboration and interaction with other QA counterparts to understand workflows and help with horizontal workflow validation
- Reliability - Quality owner in a scrum team or a set of scrum teams, that holds the team accountable for delivering consistent quality
- Collaboration - Interactions with product management, user experience group and the engineering representatives to fully understand the features being delivered and planning for validation of upfront quality
- Customer interactions via phone calls, emails, forums etc. to help our customers and also learn their workflows on how they use the product
- Repeatability - Working to build automation coverage for new & existing features
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Passion to improve product quality
- You should have 7+ year's experience using any major CAD application
- Should have CAD designing experience
- You can operate as a gray/white box tester (minimal coding experience or can understand code)
- Can work without guidance on day-to-day activities and follow guidance on new assignments
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves
- You have an enthusiastic and dedicated approach to connecting with customers
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in software quality assurance for CAD products
- Experience in CAM, Drafting, Simulation is a major plus
- Experience in agile process and agile development
- Strong communication skills and experience working with international teams
- Experience in writing web tools using various programming language
- Software validation via automations
- Automation/Scripting skills in Python will be an added advantage
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top