Strategic Account Manager Manufacturing
- Bonn, Germany
Job Requisition ID #
Trends toward CAD and CAM software interfacing with IoT, predictive analytics, 3D printing, robotics and smart manufacturing technologies will redefine manufacturing in the future. Autodesk is leading this digital revolution by making the complex simple.
Help your customers connect all parts of the manufacturing process with next level automation, enable them to collaborate in the cloud with expert control and integrated solutions for CAD and CAM. Empower engineers by giving them the ability to visualize, optimize and simulate with smarter and leaner manufacturing tools, and by collaborating in entirely new ways within their organizations.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for a passionate sales professional to join a company on the forefront of forward-thinking innovation, and to enable your customers to shape the future of making things.
What we have to offer: leading products, trustful and sustainable relationships with innovative customers, a highly competitive compensation package, extensive and continuous trainings, and great opportunities for your personal career growth - at an established, global software company that helps create the future.
- Manage around 30 key accounts (primarily located in North Rhine-Westfalia and Lower Saxony) through the entire sales process, with a focus on business growth
- Engage with C level and decision makers, understand the customers business challenges and drivers and compile a compelling ROI-based offer
- Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account. This includes evaluating the customer profile, understanding the white spaces and the political map, creating value messaging, and executing on key actions accordingly
- Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business.
- Work closely with the Autodesk channel partners to deliver the best customer experience.
- Manage your "pit crew" of technical sales, insight sales and marketing to address the full potential of your customer portfolio
- Reach out and provide regular customer feedback to the product, industry & strategic marketing teams to help identify product strengths and areas of improvement.
- Help customers and the company develop success reference stories.
- Proven track record in complex direct and/or channel solution sales up to C level
- Previous experience in the software, telecommunications, IT services or hardware industry a definite plus
- Strong business acumen, sense of ownership and a true "hunter" mindset
- Curiosity, creativity and an outstanding customer focus
- Passionate and excited about trends and innovations in engineering, manufacturing and technology
- Autonomous, proactive and collaborative work style
- Business fluency in German and English - both verbal and written - as well as excellent communication skills in both languages are a must.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top