Sr. Technical Consultant
- Golden, CO
Job Requisition ID #
Location: Home Office, Colorado- United States
Job ID: 20WD37950
Autodesk Consulting is seeking a talented Technical Consultant to work with our key customers in order to design and develop customized and configured solutions for their Enterprise Application (EA) integrations with cloud and desktop technologies. This individual will work with customers to understand their EA integration needs and develop custom solutions built on Autodesk Cloud and On-Premise Products.
As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a better world. Autodesk accelerates better design through an unparalleled depth of experience and a broad portfolio of software to give customers the power to solve their design, business, and environmental challenges. In addition to designers, architects, engineers, and media and entertainment professionals, Autodesk helps students, educators, and casual creators unlock their creative ideas through user-friendly applications.
- Work with customers to determine breadth and depth of EA integration needs
- Analyze Customer requirements and contribute to the configuration of Autodesk products accordingly
- Produce written specifications to capture business requirements for proposed solutions and configuration activities
- Validate architecture and define software requirements specifications and software design
- Develop software applications per standard development practices and architecture design on top of Autodesk core products
- Test developed applications and document user experience
- Build credibility and establish a problem-solving relationship with clients and colleagues
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 50% of the time over the course of the year but typically is less
- 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in engineering, computer science, or related degree
- 3-5 years experience in the web and cloud technology domain
- 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced high-performing consulting environment preferred
- Proven ability to design, develop and test custom applications using various technical skills including strong programming knowledge.
- Ability to assemble multiple products into a coherent solution for the customer.
- Adept at understanding and documenting current business processes and developing and documenting implementation specifications.
- Ability to embrace new ideas, methods, learning and quickly put into practice.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in resolving customer problems with an out of the box and a can do approach.
- Experience with NodeJS, ASP.NET, or similar server technologies is helpful
- Experience with full stack development technologies is desired
- Practical experience with database technologies
- Experience with version control systems/Git is preferred
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers .
Back to top