Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for skilled software engineers to join our Data Tools team within Data Platform & Insights (DPI). This team is at the heart of Autodesk's efforts to radically improve how we create value for customers and make decisions through data.
As a software engineer, you will help create a robust and scalable data platform for other teams across the company to leverage. You will tackle hard problems to improve the platform's usability, resiliency, and scalability. Ideally you will be a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, and excited about the prospects of having a big impact with data at Autodesk.
- Develop libraries, services, and abstractions to author & publish jobs, schedule workflows, and enable access to data sources
- Contribute to in-house applications and help drive initiatives to enable best practices across services, CI/CD, automation, and accessibility
- Optimize end-to-end workflows of data users across tools and environments on the Autodesk Data Platform
- Enable visibility into our datasets and data flows through supporting services that provide comprehensive views of sources, lineage, and transformations
- Improve observability into the health of our data infrastructure, data quality and reliability of data pipelines
- Interface with data engineers, data scientists, product managers and data stakeholders to understand their needs and promote best practices
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience working with full stack applications and data platforms
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Git and Jenkins
- Experience working with public cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Problem solver with excellent written and interpersonal skills; ability to make sound, complex decisions in a fast-paced, technical environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship or work experience
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.