Sr. Software Engineer
- Krakow, Poland
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our Generative Design and Simulation team in Krakow. Our team develops Generative Design technology that is integrated in Autodesk Fusion 360. We are looking for experienced engineers who are enthusiastic about building innovative solutions which combine desktop applications, web clients and cloud services.
If the above feels like the place for you to develop professionally, check what we have to offer and join our diverse team. We guarantee you won't get bored!
- Design, prototype and implement solutions providing value to customers.
- Produce clean, effective, secure, maintainable and well-documented code.
- Unit test, debug and solve defects in implemented software solutions.
- Actively participate in code reviews.
- Collaborate with the teammates and other teams to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Conduct and contribute to technical discussions.
- Proficiency in modern C++ programming.
- Extra points for familiarity with cloud solutions (AWS).
- Familiarity with software architecture practices.
- Good communication skills; communicative English.
- Teamwork attitude.
- Openness for new technologies.
What we offer
- Opportunity to build and impact leading CAD/CAM/CAE software in the market.
- Opportunity to work with top experts in the domain, learn and solve complex problems.
- Workplaceopen for ideas, alternative solutions and learning from experiments.
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Support in facing pandemic challenges (fully remote work, additional home equipment, fully paid learning child care leave and others).
- Equipment of choice (MacBook, PC)
- Attractive incentive and equity programs, including rewards and stock purchase plans.
- Multiple learning and self-development programs.
- Comprehensive medical (including family) and life insurances, paid by Autodesk.
- Attractive pension program paid by Autodesk.
- Multisport, cinema tickets.
- Friendly atmosphere and high work culture; referral program.
- Paid time to volunteer on non-profit of your choice.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Back to top